Behind The Blogger Book Tag!
Okay I have now been nominated 4 times and I am going to try to get this one out. So here goes: Thanks for the nomination to Steve and Muffin at https://stevescountry.com. I love his posts because he sends me snow and I send him tropics.
As soon as I figure out how to pingback I’ll do that part for
Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
- Why did you start blogging & why have you kept blogging?
My Blogging is, for the most part to encourage Christians to a deeper walk, to encourage sinners to repentance, and to stand in the gap especially for those who have no voice. This blog (brucesbible.website) is almost a year old, my Guam views (guamviews.com) is about 3 months old. I have been on blogger.com for years and haven’t had the kind of reach this blog has enjoyed.
- What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
Challenging myself to develop the Daily Service post makes me dig deeper myself, so I enjoy the spiritual growth.
- What are your top 3 favorite blog posts?
God, Good People, Fun stuff
- What are some of your favorite things to do to relax?
Reading, looking at other blogs and reading some more, spending time with my family.
- What are 3 of your favorite things?
My wife, my kids, my dogs, my beautiful island
6.What are your proudest blogging moments?
That coffee post that just blew up!
An increased following of my Daily Bible reading.
Other bloggers complimenting me and even wanting to do things like I do
(Strangely enough, I am still the one with 1-5 post likes being common)
- What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
Reading, watching sunsets, coin and stamp collecting
- Describe your personality in 3 words:
Talkative, sometimes irritable
- What are your top 3 pet peeves?
People that argue just to argue. I have a brother in law like that.
People that just aren’t real. Honestly don’t be a Sunday suit Christian (The kind that is drunk on Friday night, hung over on Saturday and Sunday gets up, puts on a suit and goes to church, like that’s doing anybody any good.
- What’s something your followers don’t know about you?
I’m the son of a drunk and I used to be a drunk. God changed all that.
Now for my tags. These are the one’s beside Steve that are always there encouraging me
#Praise The Lord
Please follow my blogs Guam Christian Blog
Bruce’s Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bruce.dinsman
1 Year Bible on Bruce’s Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KPJBZ5L/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0
Bruce’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/pacislappraisal
Call me anytime 1 (671) 687-8965